Double Dose #MindBattle Day 6&7

20:00

inR.p.: Tab. Mind Battle 500mg
      Dtd: No 30 in tab.
       S: Take 2 tablets per os stat
            then one tablet per os at 8pm daily.

I was going to prescribe this as an injection just so I could inject it in your veins but I don't like needles so here you go.

I couldn't blog yesterday. Usually, I would beat myself up and feel bad about it but I did neither. I'm not sure if this is progress or not because as much as I think that it is a good thing that I am learning to control my feelings, I am not sure if it's not a bad thing to not feel bad for not keeping up to commitments. Oh well.

Yesterday, my church had an event. If you have some time and data, you should watch it here. It was a music concert thingy, lol. Like all events, planning and organizing can be stressful. Things came up and we were getting worried but everything worked out fine at the end. I made up my mind before that I wasn't going to allow anything to steal my joy. I was going to respond with joy and stay in a great frame of mind.
During all the things that came up, I stayed calm and just reminded myself that it would all work out in the end. I even gave pep talks to about 3 people but my dear, after a while, I was going to breakdown. I had exhausted my energy. I was trying to reach out to one of my friends and they were offline. I tried calling and apparently I was out of airtime so my call couldn't go through. I managed to stay afloat for a few more minutes, gasping for breath while I recharged and then finally got across to them.

I explained the current situation I was in and how things weren't going as planned and after, they offered to pray for me. Tears!!!!!! Okay, I didn't really cry but I was so touched. As soon as they prayed, I felt so much better. It was like I had refilled my tank. I was ready to face the world, like come at me with all that you've got, I'm ready.

Friends are good, Christians friends are very important. They'll help you through your weak moments and don't try to claim 'tough guy', you'll have weak moments too.

At this point, mo ti tired.
(someone stop me and my terrible Yoruba😂)

I really thought that I would be able to blog by the time we finished, even it meant posting later than 8pm but by the time I got to my room, I literally couldn't. My back hurt and my body was tired. All I could focus on was rest. I had a good night.

I'm starting to have really funny conversations with Abba. This morning when my alarm rang, I started praying but as much as I hate to admit it, I slept right back. By the time I woke up completely, it was morning morning, it was bright outside and Papa was like, 'okay, it's time to get up now'. Maybe it's not that funny but knowing that I was going to go another round of half-asleep prayer, it was funny to me.

Church was good. I had a good time. Today was another of those days when things don't go as planned and I was going to sulk but I kept reminding myself that I wouldn't allow anyone to take my joy.

I preached today, please don't ask me for a recording or my notes.😀 I was a little nervous and I had this whole conversation with Papa as to why He would give me an 'upbeat' sermon on a day when everyone was just tired and drowsy. Let's just say the sermon went a lot better than I expected.

In recent days, I have spent less time than usual on social media. That used to give me FOMO but I feel good and I'm not worried about missing out on anything. This is progress.
This is something that I probably have to learn and get grounded in; I mean JOMO because I think 2020 will be the year of doing less, seeing less but still making a great impact.
(FOMO- fear of missing out. JOMO- the joy of missing out. You're welcome)

There is an ease that comes with constant practice. I'm finding it easier to replace wrong ideas with the right ones and lies with truth.
There is a battle in my mind. It is full of anxiety and untrue thoughts. This a documentary on how I win.

See you tomorrow at 20:00 GMT+2

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com