Creating with what I have #MindBattle Day 23

19:17

I am very sleepy at the moment. My daily routine includes my taking mid-day naps and I didn't sleep today. I feel a little out of place.

The Battle

I felt something familiar today. Before now, I would have spent more time wondering why I felt that way or just go about my life with a random feeling. Today, I was able to catch the feelings in it's track and pinpoint why I felt that way. Also, because I have been journaling, I knew exactly what to do to counter the wrong emotions.

Creative Corner

Today's task was to shoot something and honestly, I didn't want to. In fact, I wasn't going to. After class, I did a mini-design for a friend. (Welp! There I go minimalizing my work again) After that job, all that was on my mind was sleep. However, in my mind, I knew that I had a creative task for today and I really want to keep to my word so I confirmed what today's task was and sought to do it.

It can be a little confusing when it comes to knowing what to shoot. The truth is that photography isn't the primary way through which I express my creativity so coming up with concepts can be hard. I surfed the web trying to find inspiration but most of what I found involved my going outdoors and God knows that once I'm in, I'm in.

I picked up my selfie stick, set up my phone and decided to create self-portraits. The lighting wasn't the best and I don't have all the gear. I've told myself that I must maximize all that I have available to me so that's exactly what I did.

Shot on Huawei P smart+ Edited on Lightroom.

True Talk

I am creative. I see creativity. I speak creatively. When I step into a place, people know that the creative one is in the place. 
I am dedicated to creating and I don't give excuses. I am disciplined. 
I know my worth. I know that I am worth a lot so I don't expect less.
I know how highly valued I am so I create things of high quality.
I sit at the table, I create seats at the table.
I am not ashamed to express and to be.
I am not scared of how people may perceive me because of how many things I can do.
I live. I shine. I create.
In the beginning, God created...
That God is my Papa.

There's a battle in my mind. It is full of anxiety and untrue thoughts. This is a documentary on how I win.
See you tomorrow at 20:00 GMT+2

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com