On Productivity and Progress #MindBattle Day17

21:13

First off, an apology. I'm sorry that today's entry is late, I had cell meeting.

Today was quite a bleh day. It occurred to me that I really don't do much. I legit just go to class and come back. My friend often teases me that once I go out and return, I'm back to the bonnet life. The Lord knows that if I have my way I'll walk the streets of Lviv with a bonnet because I don't really care like that.
On a more serious note, I want to figure out how to spend my time productively. I feel like my time is just rolling by and as much as I am doing things, I am not doing things that I think are the most productive.

I've been doing the Jackie Hill Perry Jude study and she said something that convicted me today. She said 'it's hard for us to pray simply because it's hard for us to remember how much we need God'. It hit me!!! I often want to depend on myself and think that I can do things by myself and so I forget to just pray and just pray.


I keep learning and re-learning that I need to be honest in my conversations with God. That I can tell Him about my struggles, that they aren't too heavy for Him to bear.


Cell meeting was amazing. I love spending time with my small family. I like to come at them with random questions that'll make them think. Just in case any of my cell members reads this, I have a confession to make. Yes, I actually think of questions to ask you guys. Yes, it's quite fun to pick at your brains and see what exactly you think on different topics.

I didn't do anything creative for today's post. I wasn't sure of what to do and I didn't exactly have the motivation to do. Well, I wanted to write out my creative expressions. Does that sentence even make sense? What ways do I express myself creatively?

  • I write poems. Most people associate me with my poetry although I think I have written fewer poems this year than I usually do.
  • I shoot shots. 😂 I am a very amateur photographer.
  • I tell stories with videos.
  • I am an amateur graphic designer. I'm coming guys, soon.
  • I speak? It's been a whiiiiile since I did spoken word poetry and I think I am losing the skill but it's still there sha.
Today, my mind is back to wondering about my progress and if I am moving enough. But I told myself, I'll be obedient to the Father, I won't be slower than Him, I won't be faster than Him. I will obey and as long as I am obedient I am making adequate progress.

There's a battle in my mind. It is full of anxiety and untrue thoughts. This is a documentary on how I win.
See you tomorrow at 20:00 GMT+2



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com