A stranger made my day #MindBattle Day 11

20:00

It is 19:04. Today's post is due in a few minutes. Let's see what I can come up with.

I'm happy that I've almost completed this surgery cycle. It's been interesting but at this point, I am ready to be done.

I went to pick up my phone today. It was quite an interesting bus ride especially since I had no phone to 'block' my ears. You'd be surprised how interesting watching other people can be. Just listening to the sound of the traffic with the imaginary songs playing in my head and also trying not to sleep off so that I don't get past my bus stop because if I reach the last stop na 'дівчина, куди ти йдеш' I go hear.

A stranger made me smile today. As I was entering the tram, she was getting down and she gave me her ticket. I mean, I already brought out my money to buy a ticket so I was stunned for a couple of seconds but when I finally understood, I just smiled. There's a picture of her smile etched in my head.

I didn't realize how scruffy my nail looked.
Lo siento, por favor


They are starting to put up Christmas decor and for once I am actually excited about Christmas. It is my last Christmas here. Let me share the Christmas songs that I am currently dancing to. (Please don't come at me with the 'you can't dance' argument. I will challenge you to a dance battle)
Well, I think I can only share one so here's my favourite from the compilation.


The overachiever in me is starting to act up. Talking about, 'let's take this up a bit', 'don't you want to do more?', 'Gift, you can add a little more spice, some flavour'. By all standards, I've made improvements and there's this thought in my head to do something a little different for the next couple of days.
I'm slowing mastering the art of fighting wrong ideas with the truth and quickly brushing off wrong thoughts. On the other hand, I'm still finding it a little difficult to accept my creativity, no matter the method of expression.

On most days, I see myself as basic, as mediocre, as just being able to do as well as the greater part of the public. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not but what isn't right is allowing this preconceived idea of myself to prevent me from being expressive simply because I don't feel 'that good'.

I'm thinking of pushing myself to do something creative every day and be happy with the outcome. To critique me honestly but to also see progress in my creation. Because the truth is that the way to get better is to keep practising.

There is a battle in my mind. It is full of anxiety and untrue thoughts. This is a documentary on how I win.
See you tomorrow at 20:00 GMT+2

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Amazing.
    This process has surely been one to remember for you.
    And its even better to see you're noting down every victory. You're doing great, let no thought discredit that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com