Oh Happy Day! #MindBattle Day 19

21:04

I'm behind schedule, again, but here we go.
Honestly, I haven't had time to think and collate today's happenings into something arranged and readable. In my head, today's post will be short.

Today started off pretty regular, I went for my class. Usually, after class I would get into 'bonnet mode' but I have an assignment to do before my class tomorrow, yes I have a class tomorrow, Saturday. So, I started off.

I went to visit someone today too. I think that I should do that a lot more. Being around people helps me feel better.

I am currently overwhelmed by a bunch of emotions. It's the good kind of overwhelmed, I promise. Today is such a memorable day for me.

The words aren't coming like I'm used to. Isn't it weird how when you have so much to say, you can't find the words to say them? Today, I'm happy. I'm reminded that I have amazing people in my life. Today, I'm happy. I'm reminded that I have the best gift in my life.

I know that today's entry is a little all over the place but my mind is a little all over the place too.
I'm happy. One day, I'll share the details of my joy on this blog but for today, let's be happy together.


There's a battle in my mind. It's full of anxiety and untrue thoughts. This is a documentary on how I win.
See you tomorrow at 20:00 GMT+2, I hope.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hehehe... Don't worry about how the blog was written... We get the message loud and clear, today you are happy and that is a great thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com