A Christmas Documentary #MindBattle Day 24&25

21:41

I missed another day and today's post is later than scheduled... 😔
Whatever it is, I'm not going to be sad today because we move and we keep moving. Here's what has happened in the last two days. I have so much gist to share but I'll only share a bit.

Yesterday was Christmas Day!! The truth is that although I may come off as excited about Christmas if you've been following the documentary, you'll know that I wasn't really juiced about the whole thing. This is my 7th Christmas without my family and at this point in my life, as much as I love the Lord and I'm deeply grateful for the incarnation, I'm not really into the festivities.
After being away for so long, you tend to lose interest after a while or at least, it tones down.

When I first came here, we would have classes on Christmas Day and as much as I didn't like it, it gave me a reason to step out of my room and kind of inspired me to maybe go out. This year, we were given a holiday. I had made plans at first with my friend. We were going to go out. Guess what, we didn't. I was just glued to my bed and was having a good time talking with my friends and family.

My church had a service in the evening and I had the inspiration to dress up and decided to take a walk after. Another friend surprised me and bought me dinner. Fam! I was emoshonal.

PAUSE
I actually paused for a few minutes because I was wondering if I am supposed to be sharing all of this with you, especially on this series. I have pretty much turned it into just a daily diary session.
I don't think that it's bad sha and the truth is that the documentary of my victory over anxiety includes this too.

BACK TO THE GIST
So, I had a pretty good day yesterday. I was actually thinking to myself today how I have the privilege of getting to celebrate Christmas twice because Ukrainians celebrate Christmas on the 7th of January.

Yesterday ended well. I was full, both in my heart and in my stomach. Today, I had a class. It was the final day of Transplantology cycle. I absolutely enjoyed it especially because of the non-conventional way the teacher used. He made us use the Google Classroom app and he'd send assignments there and the like. I had to make a presentation in class today. Thinking back, I wish I had recorded the presentation but well, I didn't. Here's the presentation anyway.

Crime in transplantology by Gift Ogwa
I've really felt proud of my work this cycle because I put my heart and energy into it. It felt extra good to get recognition for it too.

I don't think I remember having so much to fight about in my mind this past two days. I've been calm and enjoying the moments.

True Talk

I am smart. I am very intelligent. I have a great mental capacity. I am not limited by my environment. My flourishing isn't restricted by the local weather. My flourishing is from within. And because I have the Spirit of God in me, I always flourish. I know what to do by the Spirit of God. I have wisdom. 
I see solutions. I create ease!!!
I am intelligent. I understand things easily.
I know where I flourish and God's Spirit guides me to those places, to the riverside.

This is my story. I've really enjoyed this journey and sharing it with you is a form of accountability for me so thanks for being my accountability partner.
There's a battle in my mind. It is full of anxiety and untrue thoughts. This is a documentary on how I win.
See you tomorrow at 20:00 GMT+2

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com