Am I overreacting? #MindBattle Day 26

20:00

I'm starting to get lazy about making these entries daily. But, we bind laziness! Amen, Amen. 😆

The Battle

Today was a cool day. I woke a bit later than usual. I spent my day washing my hair and catching up on my series. I looked at my books a bit. A tiny bit but it was good.
Today, I noticed the internal conversations that I have with myself. Especially when I'm facing a situation that may trigger me. I ask myself questions like, do I really need to react to this? Is it worth it to express this emotion? What would you gain if you held on to this feeling? Won't you feel better if you just didn't dwell on this and just let go of the anger?
Am I overreacting?
Asking myself questions in the face of a trigger helps me stay sane and centred.

Creative Corner

I didn't create anything today. 😩😩 I totally forgot.



True Talk

I am dedicated to tasks. I am intentional about the things that I do.
I am committed to my creativity. I don't consider it little or insignificant.
I am sane. My emotions aren't wild. I am a master of my feelings. I respond appropriately to situations and to things that happen to me.
I spread love and peace everywhere I find myself.
I communicate gentleness with the people I encounter.

There's a battle in my mind. It is full of anxiety and untrue thoughts. This is a documentary on how I win.
See you tomorrow at 20:00 GMT +2

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com