Simply Lazy #MindBattle Day 27

20:00

I don't feel like writing today but I am learning that I don't only do what I feel like, I do what I am supposed to.
I had quite a productive day today. I finally started taking steps in planning for both my life and for 2020.
Some days just have no excesses and I am learning to make peace with that, to enjoy the battle free days. Today, I almost caused a battle for myself but to Jesus be my glory.

Creative Corner

Furst of furst can we agree that I am doing terribly in this section. Y'all keep me in your prayers. Because the rate at which I am going, creativity may become a thing of the past in my life.😩

So, I'll just share an old write up. Enjoy.

True Talk

I am not lazy. (Guy, I really want to roll in my laziness today) (Send help)
I am not lazy!!!!
I am committed to tasks and to do them excellently well.

I am not led by my feelings. I do what I need to do and when I need to do them.

God is proud of me. I make Him proud by my actions and by my choices. My life reflects His nature, His character. God is diligent and so am I.

There's a battle in my mind. It is full of anxiety and untrue thoughts. This is a documentary on how I win.
See you tomorrow at 20:00 GMT+2

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com