Abandoned PROJECTS

19:15

"I am a divine project
Not to be abandoned
I am a divine project
Never to be abandoned
I am a contract to my God
He will NEVER abandon me..."

I don't remember exactly if it's this song that inspired this post or the post reminded me of the song. This is one song that reminds me of home, church and specifically children's church.
We would sing the song with all confidence knowing that although we were little, God would never abandon us.

I like to think that things are getting better in Nigeria but one thing that usually pissed me off is abandoned projects, ESPECIALLY roads. I remember travelling with my dad and we'll get to some portions of the road that are so bad! "I thought they commissioned this road some ____ months ago?" That's my dad talking.

Talking about projects and abandoning them, there is this tendency to begin thinking about just the government and how they talk about "UPCOMING" projects and even "COMMISSION" some and how happens that sometimes these jobs NEVER get done COMPLETELY if they are ever begun.
Well, this post is about those things you carefully created in your mind that your hands began to craft but slowly you lost sight of the vision, lost motivation and passion, now it's mere history.

Every now and then we think of things that we want to do. It could range from very simple stuff like sticking to a routine to pretty complex stuff like some business idea that you wanted to implement.

This is the part where you go get the book where you wrote the projects, revisit that folder, rewrite those ideas.

One thing that often makes one abandon projects and tasks is that there was no PLAN and no COMMITMENT to the plan if there was one in the first place.
It's comfortable to just sit and think up ideas but to implement them you have to step out of your comfort zone. You have to be willing to give up a bit of your comfort.


Nothing good ever happened by accident. Thoughts don't just transform to reality when nothing is done.
Today I challenge you to take up those ideas and start working on them. Have strategic plans on how to get it done. Be careful that you're not working at achieving sooo much in verrrry little time.
Don't just finish your projects, do them EXCELLENTLY well!


I believe in YOU!!
Let's grow together >> Kaydo's blog
Always remember that "..today belongs to YOU"

-Kaydo 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
    you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God is Unquestionable God. When all hopes are gone He appeared for me and make a way for me.
    Am a divine project because since I started following Jesus Christ He had been always faithful to me and my family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com