Do you want to be happy?

05:07

This song popped up as a suggestion on my YouTube feed and I've been hooked on it since then.
We all want to be happy and daily we are this pursuit of happiness. None of us has ever lived before and on our own, we're navigating through life blindly. 
One other thing with humans is that we keep doing the things that hurt us. (I wonder why).
There's no way we could ever get healed if we keep doing the things that hurt us.

Step out of the way, live a life of daily surrender, allow God heal those wounds and allow Him lead your life.

Have an AMAZING week.

p:s If you haven't watched my last video, check it out HERE
Let's connect on Facebook  >>Kaydo's blog

It's Kaydo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com