Bare Heart

03:24

Hi lovelies! It's Monday Motivation and the whole concept is that I want to be able to share something with you that would kick start your week; just some sort of boost.

However, I see myself as unqualified to motivate anyone. The thought of quitting has crossed my heart more often recently. I've often found myself searching for the restart button in my life.
Let's just go back to the beginning, make different choices, take a different path, study a different course, be a different person.
Or maybe not that far back, maybe I'll just not put myself out there.
The thoughts of quitting gently crept in and slowly built tabernacles in my mind.

I have wanted to stop writing both on this blog and on Facebook. There are several other things that I have considered quitting that are just too personal to mention. 

However, in the midst of these inner turmoils, I'm still able to sail through life because one thing that I have come to learn is that all things are working together for my good to bring me to an expected end. 
Just when I think that there's nothing much I could say that would probably make a difference, I find someone write me out of the blues about how a post was helpful.

These little things, the smiles, the satisfaction and the big things, God, purpose, passion, keep me going.
So to you who may be thinking of quitting, don't!
You may not see it at the moment but you are sowing seeds, in due time, you will reap a harvest.
Work with passion this week, decide to get the best out of life. 
You are indeed loved!

___________________________________________________________________________

I had concluded this post and then I found this video online and it was so inspirational I had to include it.



With Love,
Kaydo 💜

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thanks Gift. I was greatly invigorated. Keep inspiring and encouraging people. ☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm......I also do keep having such thoughts!........I pray that God gives us the strength to cross that finish line and never give up....."And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."- I hope we'd all be able to hold on to this scripture. Thanks Teacher Gift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. You are most welcome. Thanks for reading. <3

      Delete

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com