To blog or not to blog

11:56

I have been making a couple of decisions lately and the truth is that decision making isn't my strong point at the moment. It is one of those muscles that I have just started using. 

First off, let me apologize for being MIA for over a week. I have a legit reason for not blogging last week, I was at a 'school'. This week, on the other hand, has just been quite a struggle with a measure of laziness.

I laid in my bed with the my whole blog post in my head yet it was extremely difficult to translate them via my fingers. Going back and forth in my head, 'I should probably just take another week off', 'I can write this later', 'Let's just sleep'.

The thing is that this blog is mine and my decision to either write something or nah makes little or no difference. I could decide to quit blogging at any time, really. However, my decision to blog is mostly to discipline me. 

It's easy to just quit when no one is looking. However, if you are only faithful when everyone else is watching. It is no more than eye-service and your faithfulness isn't faithfulness at all.

So, it may be quite difficult to keep up as the holidays are coming to an end, yet I hope to be faithful to myself, to you and to be the best I can.

Blessings. xx
Kaydo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com