Fear not 'NO'

11:54

Hey lovelies!! Hope you had a fun weekend and took out time to relax?
I have been up to a couple of things. I am currently working on a 'project'. The thing about this project is that I have to work with people, I have start up conversations with some people I've never spoken to, though, we know each other.

I am the kind of person who prefers working on my own and being in my own space. One of the reasons why I am often skeptical about working with people or better put, asking people to work with me, is that I am scared that they'll say NO.


Monday Motivation

'NO' hits me on a deep level, it kind of crushes my soul and it often takes me quite a while to recover.
However, on this project, I have stepped out of my comfort and just walked up to people and I have gotten way more YESes than NOs .
Imagine that out of my fear for NO, I never stepped out and never talked to anyone, think of all the YESes that I would never have received.

What is the step that you always wanted to take?
Who is that person that you've always wanted to talk to?
This week, I'm challenging you to take that step and DO IT AFRAID. You may get a negative response, you may also get a positive response, in the end, you'd be satisfied that you'd done it.

Do not, for the fear of people's responses, never get to take that step.

-Kaydo 💜

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com