AUGUST 💜

14:00

Just like that we're in the 8th month of 2016 already. I'm overly excited!!!!
It's more like mixed emotions because September is just around the corner, so it's school prep period. It also means that my birthday is nearby already. Yassss!! 


This is year is running so make sure you are running along with it. Make your days count.
By the way, I am working on some little special sumt'n for you guys. Can you guess??

So, for the blog, I'm adding a little structure.
Monday - Monday Motivation
Wednesday - Wisdom Wednesday
Friday - Fab Links
All of my randomness comes in between. I hope you tag along for this ride.
Be sure you are subscribed to this blog. Share!!
Be sure to ask me questions and send your suggestions to gift.kaydo@gmail.com.

Have an awesome AUGUST!!
Make everyday count!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com