An Unforgettable night

08:00



Slowly I began to wake up. The door was creaking and I could hear footsteps like someone was trying really hard to walk gently. As I reached out my hand to turn on my bedside lamp, I felt someone grab my hand. In that split second as I was about to scream, someone else gagged me. I didn't understand what exactly was going on, I tried screaming but it felt like a waste of energy. I wanted to cry but I was too weak.

My eyelids flipped open like window blinds, I quickly wrapped myself up in a pose. My clothes were all over the floor. I attempted to grab them but my hands were tied behind me and I was in pain. My underwear lay on the other side of the room and all I was wearing was shame.

I could feel it, I had been raped.
The room looked familiar, I was having some sort of temporary amnesia and all I could remember was bits and pieces from yesterday.
I had travelled to visit my big cousins since their parents were not around. I agreed with my mom that we would have my birthday party in their house. I remember arriving quite late and I remember eating but I don't remember walking to the room or lying on the bed or...

Did they drug me?

________________
Purely fiction but rape is real mehn!
I like what I have been seeing on WARM. Check it out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com