On the first day of third year

12:31


Oh thou mighty THIRD YEAR! You see that smile on my face, that was during the holiday, if you don't mind, I'd really like to keep that smile for the whole of this academic year. I've heard stories about how wonderfully tasking you are and how some of the members of your administration aka lectures make some of your departments quite difficult. All I am saying is 'epp a sister'

Mehn! Just like that the holiday is over! It's a kind of like a bitter sweet moment for me. Bitter because of course, school is resuming meaning late nights plus early mornings, classes, teachers and all of the other stuff that is associated with school. It's sweet in the sense that I am a step less away from being a doctor and I get to create new experiences and all.

Third year is a bunch of things that I am not sure about so I don't know how my blogging is going to be, anyways, I hope you have a nice life and for those of you like me who are still in school, I hope you have a wonderful school year.

Blessings. xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com