My Workout Routine

14:26

Hey lovelies! How's y'all doing? I know it's been over two weeks since I blogged, school work is sapping all of my time. From the title you know I'm about to share my workout routine and things I do to stay in shape.
Well, the thing is, if you know me in person and if you've seen any of my pictures, you know that I am a pretty 'fit' person, lol. I've been slim all my life so this is really just me joking around. 
p.s I know that slim people workout too.

I've always wanted to have to workout and especially trim my tummy and get me some abs but I never really go past the first day, the maximum is two days. I one very lazy person and the truth is that if had the opportunity I would lay in bed all day.



New semester means new classes and 3rd year is about the time when you start going to the hospitals for your classes and all that stuff. One thing that I have never really grasped with my city is why the hospitals are so far apart, like for real it's just torture.


THE THING I CALL WORKOUT

Monday starts off with Pediatrics. I kinda like the class especially since I'm considering being a pediatrician. Apart from the 'amazing' doctor that I have teaching me, the trip to the class is all hilly. It's supposed to be one of those classes that gives you joy because it's just behind but all the climbing is just not a joking stuff.
By the time I am done, I'm probably sure that it would have been enough training for me to go mountain climbing. smh

My last class is 'not so far' from school so since we are trying to save some money, we walk down. 
In general, I refer to Monday as my workout day. All of the walking and climbing is good enough cardio. I work my arms too or should I rather say my shoulder because it's a full day so my bag is always heavy.

Tuesday is a more chill day, nothing much happening here.

Wednesday is what I call the 'egbe-wager'. I have all four periods plus cell meeting immediately afterwards but umm I really wouldn't trade cell meeting for any sort of sleep. Being the 'smart' child that I am, I will most likely not attend two of the four classes because they are lectures. (If my dad reads this. Chai!)

Thursday and Friday are not as bad but the overall accumulation of all of the weeks, stress is enough workout for me.

In Summary, my cardio game is strong, walking up and down everyday. I work out  my legs with all them climbing and my arms with all the bag carrying. I'm yet to find out how we'll include working out the tummy tho.

Quick tip;
Do you want to lose weight but you really never get to stick to your routine, register in a school, preferably a medical school and all of the stress will trim you down.
Side note: Not to be taken too seriously.

Anyways, thank you for reading this super long post. I hope to write soon enough. Have a lovely week and remember that today belongs to you.
Blessings xx.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com