KAYDO's DIARY- two years, october..

17:20

Hey Lovelies!!!
Gosh!! I know that this post is quite overdue but forgive me, I've just had this post in draft for too long. smh
Kaydo's diary is a collection of rants, stories and basically the stuff that's been happening lately with me. I hope you enjoy it. *huge grin*

I think I've perfected my model pose. lol

TWO YEARS BLOGGING

I'm excited. It's quite amazing to have been walking in my passion for the past two years. Sharing bits of my life, my struggles, my lessons and in the little ways that I can, inspire you.

This last year has been pretty good for me blog-wise. More views, interactions and stuff but it's gotten a little more tedious because I am building some other aspects of my life. I have considered quitting a couple of times but I can't because well, I love writing.

Anyways in all this last year has been a huge learning process for me and I am grateful for everyone I have connected with. Thank you for being part of my journey, my growth and all. I love and appreciate you.
I know that I haven't been so consistent this month, I am still trying to see how I can make it work. I should begin blogging at least once a week from next month which starts tomorrow. Yay!

And umm on Facebook, I said I was open to questions because I wanted to get a lil more personal with you guys, I mean allow you know me a bit more. I will answer the one that was asked in a later post and if you have any, I am open to them.

The FRO!!

OCTOBER

Whollup! Welcome to my month. I don't think I've ever been this excited about my birthday. Just the reality that I'm getting old. smh. 
Inspired Hearts, the community to which I am part will be hosting it's second event and that's part of the things taking my attention. Let's say this is my personal invitation to you, so if you're in Lviv or somewhere nearby, you don't want to miss out on this.



Thank you so much for being part of my journey. I know that I've said it before but I appreciate you. If you have any questions, suggestions or anything lol, be sure to leave it in the comment section or send me an email gift.kaydo@gmail.com. Let's connect on Facebook, Instagram, send me a message.
Till next time remember that today belongs to you!

-KAYDO 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com