Thank God It's Friday || Kaydo's Diary

14:40

Whew!
I didn't know I was going to make it through the week!
This week started out with me already tired and the fact that it's cooler these days isn't helping my sleep pattern. Everything just seemed to be spiralling out of order from my study schedule to my eating and every other thing in between but well, I made it! lol

Just yesterday, I felt like I had had enough. I was full of it and I just couldn't take it anymore. I was walking myself from class through the 4 degrees wind, my hands were in my pocket and my lips were attempting to give my heart and my mind the pep talk and all I could say was, 'I need to cry'.

Yep, I did say that out loud and I did cry and it did help anyway.
Sometimes, we get stuff so clogged up on our inside and we let it fill up to overflowing that it begins to weigh us down. It begins to feel like you're walking around with the weight of the world on your chest. So heavy it begins to affect your actions and the decisions you make.


Sometimes, what you need is to just let it out. One of my friends told me a while ago that he would sit in a room and then say all of the things that were bothering him like he was talking to someone. That was his own way of unclogging.

Find your way to unclog your mind. Life is beautiful but you'll only perceive it when you take off all of the things that block your eyes.

I say tgif, not because I don't like my usual week routine but because well, I made it through this one.

-Kaydo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com