O'Tega

15:08

Hey Lovelies!! If we're friends on Facebook, then you probably saw this post sometime during the summer. I asked you guys for ideas on what exactly to blog about and I got a couple of replies. I am doing my best to see how I can work with what everyone suggested.

Anyway, some people said to blog about them and my first response was, why, what do you want to me to blog about you?


Well, after months of thinking and planning I decided to do just what they asked; blog about them.

O'TEGA

We've been friends on Facebook for a while now and I am not sure we've met IRL, Hi's intro says,"God lover! fun guy! young, saved and silly!"  I don't think any better introduction could have been given especially the silly part. 

I just really had to add this picture. It's about my most favourite pic of him.

On to more serious things. Tega is one of my Fb friends that I admire. His posts range from super deep to plain jokes. One of the things that I like about him the most is the way he asks questions. I am one who still learning to ask questions so I admire people who do.



One of the other levels on which we both resonate is rap, mostly CHH. Although I still do not agree that NF is the best. I am looking forward to seeing him perform and minister.
I'm glad to have met him, you can check him out on Facebook: Okogu Oghenetega.

Till next time, remember that '..today belongs to you'
Leave your questions, comments and suggestions in the comment section or send me an email, gift.kaydo@gmail.com

-Kaydo xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com