CHEERFUL June

21:06

At the begininng of the year, I decided that I wouldn't allow the enemy steal my joy. It started off quite easy, based on all the hype but after a while it became a tad difficult.
One thing that has kept me going is my dependence on God.
The joy that the Holy Spirit gives is indeed overwhelming. His peace is beyond comprehension.

I'm surprised at how fast time is flying, just like that we are in June. God has being faithful and I am sure that He will remain faithful to His word.

One word that has held me up is Jesus' words to His disciples. "..in this world you will have many tribulations but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world"

In JUNE, no matter what comes your way, BE OF GOOD CHEER.
Lemme take this minute and preach,
'Come on now, touch you neighbour and say, 'Neighbour! Be of good cheer'.
Tell three people next to you, 'Be of good cheer!!!'.
The truth is that trials will come, people will step on your toes, life will hit you hard, mess you up and things may not go as you plan but you've got to cheer up.


Now, you may ask me, 'why should I be of good cheer when life is hitting me hard?' Jesus already said that He has overcome the world. When you come to realization that the ONE living on your inside has already overcome the world, when you begin to see how much more than a conqueror you are, your perspective changes. You cheer isn't determined what going on around but from within you, from the conqueror on your inside.

Stuff may happen but we know that ALL things work together for the good of they that LOVE the LORD.

Since we are still on the growth series, one way to grow is to not just depend on your ability and your strength because they can wane but to depend on He who is stronger, the overcomer!

Have a CHEERFUL June!!
It's Kaydo

Let's connect on FACEBOOK - Kaydo's Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com