Baby bumps

12:37

Raise your hand if you ever put stuff, preferably a pillow, under your blouse, dress, etc, to pretend like you're pregnant. Okay, yeah, all the ladies, put your hands down. Haha

If you know me, then you know that I am obsessed with babies. I am definitely looking forward to the journey of raising my babies. Now everyone knows that before the babies comes the bump or, wait, you get me, huh!

I follow this page BABYOLOGY and one of their posts was about two friends who had different sizes of baby bumps.

Everyone's bump is different, some may be huge and others a little smaller but the fact that our bump sizes are different doesn't change the fact that we are pregnant.

Sometimes what we do to ourselves is go around and compare our bump sizes and because you're not as big as someone else we beat ourselves up. 
We compare our lives, the rate at which we grow, develop, bloom, with everyone else.


No dear, we are all pregnant, our babies are growing. Just nurture and groom it and enjoy every bit of the growing process.

Your bump is beautiful, big or small.
-Kaydo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com