100th post

02:03

Hi lovelies!! Happy New Month. It's our month of PRODUCTIVITY at Father of Light Ministries so yes #iamproductive

Initially, I was going to title this post, 'Mid-Night Ramblings' and then I noticed that it was my 100th post and ta-da, here we are.
Not so much has been going on with me lately. 

Yesterday was the first day of clinical practice but I didn't go. (shh! don't tell my dad) I'm just not in it at the moment, waking up in the morning is difficult enough. I'll go today tho.

I've been really lazy when it comes to writing poems. I just seem to be losing touch with my creative side.
My excuse has been,
'oh, there's no inspiration..'

blah and stuff but I saw a post on Facebook,

'If you're waiting for inspiration to write, you're not a writer, you're a waiter'
and I'm like nawwwwww.
It's not like being a waiter is a bad thing in itself but well, I call myself a 'writer'. So, let's see how many pieces of art I can create this July.

One of the many things that have been giving me joy is my hurrrrr. Yassss! I am obsessed with it and all. I may have commitment issues with a lot of things but not my hair. I mean, I am so dedicated to it. If I were that dedicated to my life. smh! vain human! jk!!
Honestly, though, I love the growth, fullness and weirdly enough I love the shrinkage.

peep that fro


One thing that has been on my mind is getting back to making YouTube videos. Writing makes me happy but I am my happiest when I'm making a video. I am camera shy though but just seeing myself create something that inspires or motivates someone or even just make someone smile, makes me excited.
That said, keep your eyes open, I will see how I make YouTube work.

Lastly, if there are topics you want me to write about or make a video about, be sure to leave them in the comment section.
Like my Facebook page, follow me on Instagram and be sure to be subscribed to the blog.

Till next time, remember that '..today belongs to you'

-Kaydo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com