Fly fly, fly away

12:29

My day just started and I'm angry already. Clenched fist, lips heavily bit down on, my eyes roll all the way from Europe to Africa and my breathing is as heavy as as the imaginary shoe I'm holding in my hand as a weapon.

It's way past time for me to wake up. There were no alarms ringing today. It's one of those sleep as long as you can days and trust me, I planned to sleep in.

Melatonin levels are dropping,  my ears are beginning to pick up sound, my eyes gently open, my hands reach for my phone, it's 3:49am.
WHY!!!!
Who wakes up this early when they plan to sleep in?
No matter what my body says, I'm going back to bed.
After fighting fights and thinking thoughts on how I'm going to take over the world, I fall back asleep only to be awoken by one of my greatest enemies.


THE BUZZING FLY


Yes, that's what I call it. You can fly all you want as long as you don't disturb my sleep but once you come with all your ringtone, that's just the end.
I will kill you today!
That's the kind of thoughts that run through my head as I lie and stare and it. My blanket covered, one leg out body however, refuses to stand up.
I know that I let it in because my windows are open due to the summer heat that finally set in after days of continuous raindrops.

So with my telepathic powers, I speak to it in a language too secret to be understood by mere men. It listens, and hides, I think, and then my sleep continues.


-Kaydo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hahahahahaha this is funny oooooooo. Explain to me the language that you spoke to the fly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Even if I explained to you, you wouldn't understand.:D

      Delete
  2. Cool as always. Think I will be needing such language

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com