SUMMER

20:59

What's up lovelies!!!!
It's finally summer break.
Exams are finally over!!! I can finally sleep. Yes sleep is all that matters as far as my summer break is concerned. lol.



Asides sleeping, summer is a time where you can invest in yourself, develop your skills, learn a new skill and overall be a better version of yourself.

This however can be difficult since there is nobody pushing you around and really no incentive,
It takes a lot of planning and discipline to get the best out of it.




For me, I'd be reading a couple of books and I'm starting with Steven Furtick's 'UNQUALIFIED' and then Sarah Jakes Robert's 'LOST and FOUND'. They are both favourite speakers of  mine and I hope to both enjoy and learn as I read their books.

What are you doing to bring out the best version of yourself?
Have a wonderful summer break!!

p.s Guess who got a makeover? :D What do you think?
-Kaydo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com