The PAIN that WON'T go away

20:32

Life happens to us all at different times. It shows us how beautiful, colourful and painful it can be all at the same time. No matter how much we try to cover it up, wear smiles, keep our chin up, inside our shoes, our socks may be slipping.

Growing up in church, I remember hearing this quite often 'whatever makes you cry at night...' I never understood it. I just couldn't wrap my head around why people may cry at night. I understand the part of crying because well, I cried a lot, ( I still do) but the fact that the crying had to be done at night is what I really didn't understand.

We want to appear strong, we want to appear like we've got it all together, we want to be ..FLAWLESS. We want to be 'on fleek ' at all times, always camera ready so even when we're hurting, we try to act 'normal'

Well, we cannot run away from the fact that sometimes we feel pain.
The good news is that God is always there for us.

Being the fact that God is God, He will not always respond like we want Him to; according to our designs and patterns (sorry). He will respond to our call but in His own style. Like the song writer said, 
"God works in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform"

Sometimes, He will take the pain away completely, some other times He won't. Often, we want Him to just take the pain away completely but sometimes He wants us to go through the process because only in so doing can we become better people.
"I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for." Jeremiah 29:11 

Only when we begin to see every direction from God as for our good will we stop worrying unnecessarily about our lives.

So, my dear, it may hurt at the moment but as long as God allowed it, it's for your good.
Pills could be bitter but at the end, they help you get better.

Live through it!
Grow through it!
Learn through it! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com