Kaydo??

09:57

Helllo! What's up you guys? Hope you had a great week and month in general.
Today's post is way over-due. I've been posting it in my mind only so today I decided to just let it out.
I've had lots of people ask me questions about "KAYDO" so this is me answering them.
To start with, my name is Gift Oghenekohwodo Ogwa and I am very proud of my name. I especially love my middle name because of the meaning and because it's pretty rare. It's not your usual go-to Urhobo name.
Well, lots of people cannot pronounce my name correctly and I can barely stand someone pronouncing my name wrongly. I prefer you just call me 'Gift' instead.

Kaydo is a personality I created. I am like super shy and reserved and there were all these things I wanted to do that required my interaction with people and I felt like I was just going to melt, disappear and every other thing similar to that.
Kaydo was my alter ego. I use 'was' because I have grown to the point where both Kaydo and Gift is one person. I am still super shy but I don't have to wear a different personality.



So, Kaydo is my shortened form of Oghenekohwodo. :D Yeah, I  know how far apart those names are. I just like them both.
You can call me Gift, Oghenekohwodo or Kaydo.



P:S Let's connect on Facebook : Kaydo's blog
Rememeber "today belongs to you"
It's Kaydo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com