Dear Diary..

20:39

Today has been such a day. I already had an idea for today's entry but I'm too tired to even think. Currently, I am a combination of tired, hungry and it's all making me angry.
Why am I here then; why am I not dancing to the tune of my bed?
Well, I'm trying to be a better person and be consistent even for the seemingly small things. I can simply sleep. Nobody will beat me but I choose to be here.


There's this thing I tell myself, 'we show up even when we don't feel like it'. Seeing that I am someone who is always caught up in her feelings, this helps to keep me in check. It helps me lead my feelings and that I am not always letting them take the lead because we both know that letting feelings lead all the time isssa dangerous game.

So, I come back from class feeling all kinds of emotions. I'm not one who'll kill herself over marks in class but today I just couldn't let that one mark go. I fought for it, I answered extra questions and I got it. *inserts applause*
I could get excited over that but that extra time I spent with her means I missed taking a taxi with my group mates, means I had to stand for almost 15 minutes in the cold, good thing I wasn't alone. Trust me, it wasn't a fun thing to do.


One innocent person tries to have a conversation with me online and I'm snapping at them already for nothing. Am I the only one who does this? I know that I shouldn't have and I need to work on that aspect, I need to check my attitude but here's some advice when it comes to dealing with a hangry person.

ps: just for jokes but seriously..
Never annoy a HANGRY person. When you see them, go the other way. Do not speak to them, do not even look at them. Your only contact with them should just be to give them food and better still leave the food within their reach, leave a note, don't speak to them. Did I already say, 'don't speak to them'?

If by chance you notice that they are tired too, don't try to have a conversation with them. Just switch off the regular light, turn on the night light or just leave the room dark. Be quiet.
Do not touch them, you may trigger them.
When in doubt, do nothing, say nothing.

Whew!
I thought this post would be just two sentences but see, I was able to create something! yay! There's that feeling of satisfaction that comes from reaching your goal and I guess that's what I feel now or maybe I'm just high on sugar from all the cake and icecream I'm eating. (comfort food)

I should sign out now.
Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll be stronger.

Kaydo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com