I WONDER

10:08

I just wonder.
Why do we have to wait till the darkness arises
Before we begin to shine our lights.?
Why do we have to wait till it seems like all hope is lost 
Before we begin to give hope?
We do we allow death slip in 
Before we begin sealing the cracks with life?
Why do we allow hate and things that look like love in
Before we show the world what love really is?
We have been called to a life of light,
But why have we waited this long before we shine forth?
Why have we remained silent until now?
I wonder
Will we shine only for a while?
Only for as long as darkness fights?
Will we keep shining when the battle has seemingly ended?
Will we surrender in the heat of the battle?
I wonder
Will our mouths get shut and our lights get dim
When this phase is over?
Will we wait till the enemy attacks again
Reinforced and bigger?
The world awaits our manifestation
Creation groans in birth pains
Will we withhold such a deliverance
And be the cause of people's captivity?
I just wonder

"Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage - with great patience and careful instruction."
2 Timothy 4:2

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com