What If?

10:51

What if I told you that everything that you feared existed just in your head
And all the things that made you scared was just because you let them.
What if I told you that the mountains that you refused to climb
And the valleys that you refused to run through
Were the stumbling blocks to your breakthrough.

What if I told you that you were the devil
The demon preventing you from your destiny
The one holding you back from the future you can see.
What if I say you were the one that tied your hands
And prevented your eyes from seeing that breakthrough
And great you that God has created you to become and
What if I told you
That you tied your feet
And prevented your spirit from waking up and walking into your victory.

What if
I told you that there was nothing holding you back
What if I told you that the shackles that you thought were on your hands and feet
Were actually broken off
But they existed only in your mind
Tying your mental faculties
And restraining your imaginative abilities.
And what if I told you
That the only thing preventing you from who are meant to be is YOU!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com