Before you QUIT LIVING

11:26

WAIT!
Before you pull the trigger of the gun pointed to your head,
Before you let your foot slip off and the rope kisses your neck,
Put the pills down for a minute and just listen
Drop the knife, turn on the lights and just breathe.

Breathe...
Feel the air rush through your nostrils
And feel it as it fills your lungs
Feel your heart beat one more time
Feel the rhythm of your soul as your blood flows through your veins.

I know that life can really be unfair.
It just beats you, breaks you, crushes you
And pushes you to the wall.
Life itself is a mystery
But sometimes it get worse.
'Cause it wounds you in its tangles and it makes you feel lost.

Light slowly disperses to darkness
On the days that you find luck.
But on every other day,
Light is nothing more than a wish.

The heavy droplets of your sweat
That fight their way through your pores
Makes you feel like
Even your body is fiercely at war with you.

Nothing matters! Nobody cares!
All I do is stand and stare
I'm standing in the rush crowd
But I've never felt this alone.

Purpose? Forget about it
Joy? Its only a mirage
Love? That's just a word that gives people false hope.
Peace? Well, I can't wait to 'Rest In Peace'.

I know this is how it seems
Emptiness and hurt all around
The truth is I can't claim to understand
Or say that I feel your pain.

But I have a friend who almost took His life
He almost quit His purpose because He felt too much pain
Abandoned by His "loving" Father
His 'friends' turned their backs on Him

He hid Himself, fell to His knees
Screamed at the top of His voice and called on His Father.
But all He could let out was whispers
Because all His strength had gone out of Him

He cried heavily
Sweated profusely
Looked at His life hopelessly
But! He made it through.
He fulfilled purpose.

So, if you tell me, I may not understand it
I may not get the loneliness that you feel
And the emptiness that surrounds you
But trust me, my friend does
His name is Jesus and He cares.

So before you lose all hope
And before you quit living, forget about purpose
And choose death.
Just talk to my friend Jesus
And He will surely send you help.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com