Love AGAIN?

17:24

Of all the themes I have written on, LOVE is one that is continuously recurring. There is this one post on SELF LOVE, some two other poems, LOVE RULES and LOVE GOD, LOVE PEOPLE.

My life is just surrounded by love in different forms and looks.
The other day, just when I thought that love had left me one more time to myself, after our long walks and comforting moments, I had my mind and heart flooded with pictures of 'love'

Oh how I had my mind filled with wondrous imaginations of what love looked like and how it was in the past. My daydreams were often clouded with thoughts of how my life would never see love anymore and how my life would be one long cold night.

At the moment when I least expect, love shows up. I had never seen it in this form before but I could recognize it. It's presence was familiar, it's touch had that one peculiar soft overwhelming feel.

- Love found me-

I did believe in my heart that I was too far gone that I had walked too far off. I had broken the hands of love over and again and I believed that love could never recover from the pain that I had put it through.

shhh! My eyes are open.


Still, in my little dark corner, love found me again.
I hadn't let the tears flow in a long while, not because, I hadn't felt pain but because I had numbed myself to my own feelings. Shutting out both pain and pleasure receptors. I couldn't dare allow myself feel pain for I was scared that love would creep in and I was scared that it would, again be hurt by me and then  disappear.

When love found me again, the salty emotion filled liquid -tears, ran down my cheeks, washing my eyes so I could see clearly.

I saw love stretch it's hands towards me, those hands that I had once injured.
Love trusted me with them again.

I never expected that it would show up but LOVE found ME AGAIN.
What's your story with love? Tell me in the comment section. <3


-Kaydo
Let's connect on FACEBOOK - Kaydo's Blog
'..today belongs to YOU'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com