Self Check || Judging you

22:00

I have a mental list of a couple of things that I cannot stand.
They range from, the sound of chewing (chai, just kill me already), to you making sound with your cutlery on your plate (haba! is it drum), to even dragging your feet while walking, (is your leg paining you). I can't stand when you disturb my sleep (for what naw) or you decide talk to me with your voice too high or too low (please find the balance).

Sometimes I think that I am very weird. I  mean like too weird for me to stand even. (yeah).
The issue is not just that I don't like all of these things, it is that I have caught myself doing most, sorry I mean all of them at different times.


The painful thing is that when my sharp senses pick up signals from you doing either of the things that piss me off, my default response is to just give you the side eye and then analyse the whole of your destiny in my head.

It's usually something like this;

So you are chewing loud like that, don't you know that people will not want to hang around you or eat with you. No one will invite you to dinners, no one will want to live with you. You will be alone for the rest of your life. You will  then become depressed. Food will go down the wrong path one day and because you are destined to eat alone forever, no one will be there to help you.
So you will naw die. If you go to heaven, no one will want to sit near you at the great feast.

I often have to remind myself that it's not that serious. 
With all of this analysis that I always come up with, I seem to always have a legit excuse for myself when I find myself in similar situations. My most common excuse is "I am tired'.
(Please just leave me, I am almost always tired).

I often find myself in situations where I am the perfect example of one with a log in my eye yet willing to show you the speck in your eye.
As one of these situations occured, I began considering how I am willing to give myself grace yet hold it back from someone else.

Check you, are you like me?

Let's connect on FACEBOOK - Kaydo's blog
"..today belongs to YOU"
-Kaydo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com