Just LIVE

15:10

There are moments in my life that I'll love to live in forever. Periods that I'll love to freeze and float in, people that I definitely want to hang on to, I mean, probably in just a certain time frame.
The smoochy feeling of temporary happiness and the overflowing satisfaction of serotonin flooding my veins and arteries giving me 'high' and laughter; I'll probably want to live in those moments forever.

BUT

If I stay there forever, I'll never see what tomorrow holds or feel the happiness that tomorrow brings. The 'high' I felt yesterday would be the highest 'high', I'll ever feel. And though, the future beckons me that there's more 'high' to be achieved, I'll never believe them because, I'll be stuck in a 'high' that is stale.


If I stay there forever, I'll never meet the amazing people that will come my way and the blessings that they'll bring.

If I stay there forever, I'll never understand the joy that comes after the pain and the satisfaction from getting through a struggle. I'll never understand the lessons that can only be learnt in the valley because I would have lived all of my life on the mountain top.

If I stay there forever, I'd only have seen a part of a part of life and my philosophy would be limited,
my vision blurred and my perspective, not totally correct.


Throw back :)
Don't just wish on a past and freeze in a moment,
live, love, learn, grow. There's more amazing
moments for you to reach.

With Love,
Kaydo.

Don't forget that "today belongs to YOU"
Let's connect on FACEBOOK - Kaydo's Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com