All for the CAMERA

17:41

I love Sundays, I mean they are the best day of the week for me. 
I finally get to dress up!
The truth is that sometimes I have my outfit planned in my head weeks before and some other times, I'm just staring at my wardrobe, box and every other place my clothes are and I'm like, I don't have anything to wear.

and umm, no I don't have this much clothes or nah ;)


If your church is like mine, the media team is always taking pictures and videos and all of the other stuff they do. One thing that I've kinda noticed is that they never post a picture of me. Why!!!! And on the day that they do, uh uh, yeah, you got it right, I look, well, I think the word that I'm looking for is horrible.

How do we alleviate this problem?
1. Wear something that is church worthy yet suits you.
2. You definitely want to sit in the front. They almost always post the pictures of people siting in the front seats. Just in case you come a little late and all of the front seats are taken, sit near the aisle or just anywhere the ushers direct you to.
3. Watch out for the camera, you have to be ready!

If you are seated; you have to
1. Sit upright
2. Look like you're paying attention.
OR
3. Just pretend like you're taking notes.

If it's during the period when everyone is singing slow songs popularly known as WORSHIP, follow the listed steps.
1.Lift up your hands.
2.Close your eyes.
3.Your face has to look all serious. You can smile but not too much. You have to look like you're in the "spirit".
4. Now get your poise right, you can't be looking all slouchy in the picture.

If you're doing it right, you should probably look like this:




CHILLLL!
It's all been a joke!
But really, do you ever just catch yourself trying to look a little more interested when the camera is on you?
How about you actually get interested?
God is watching every of our actions and our motives and He know when we're pretending and when we're being real.




Till next time, remember that '..today belongs to YOU'
Let's connect on FACEBOOK - Kaydo's Blog

-Kaydo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com