STORYTELLER

13:04

*sniffs*

Why do people go around cutting onions?
I was on my own "jejedly" listening to music and I decided to listen to "Storyteller" by Morgan Harper Nicholas then slowly but steadily my eyes began to water.


The video shows people who do not have the 'perfect' life but from the midst of their storms and imperfections, they have become testimonies.
Life may not always seem perfect, things may not always go as you want but you can create the best out of it.
I don't know what you're going through or how life may look right now but let me just speak 'it is well' into your life.


"Oh the mountain where I climbed
The valley where I fell
You were there all along
That's the story I'll tell
You brought the pieces together
Made me this storyteller
Now I know it is well, it is well
That's the story I tell"


What's your story? Be a storyteller. Your story, your testimony, will encourage someone going through tough times.

Be one who UPLIFTS this FEBRUARY.
Have an amazing month!

I'll love to hear from you. Leave your comments below *muah*
Let's keep in touch on Facebook Kaydo's blog

Don't forget '..today belongs to YOU'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com