Split PERSONALITY

13:50

She can be loving and all smiley (wait how do you spell smile-ly), huge snob, friendly, talkative, quiet, weird, collected, depending on where you know her from, how you met her, when you met with her and ummmm 'other' factors.

Lately, I was beginning to think that I was getting a hang of who she was but well, not really. The other day she went all motivational on me and she began to show me things, whisper thoughts, create pictures and draw images of things we could accomplish.

Next, she came off with her, lets-do-nothing ideas and the lets-just-lie-in-bed is a huge classic of mine.
Well, the one that has become hugely accepted of late is the lets-just-stare-at-the-computer-all-day. Dang! That one is a killer. I mean, it just wraps its fingers around you and really don't have to do anything much to keep going. All you need is a warm blanket, a continuous supply of food and drink and trust me you are good to go.

She is me and I am her but sometimes she does not know her.
Dear Lord! What am I saying?
She and her are mixed as one to create the perfect me. And, though she's both fun and not, and her time is 'perfectly' managed, she and her make a great team.

Honestly, she can be a little confusing sometimes and I'm still trying to get her to introduce herself to me.
I like to believe that I'm  pretty much not alone in this and just in case, you've got 'someone' like her that you're still trying to grasp, I wish you success in your journey.

Discover you and all of your faces.


-Kaydo

I'll love to hear from you. Leave your comments below *muah*
Let's keep in touch on Facebook Kaydo's blog
Don't forget '..today belongs to YOU'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com