FRIENDs

16:05

Hi Everyone!!! It's the weekend and ummm, I don't know about you but I cherish my weekends because I get to spend some more time writing! And hanging with one of my good buddies, Helen.
Life is beautiful and people add colour to life; bright, dark, shady, popping. The diversity of people is what makes life interesting.

I'm pretty sure that more than once we have heard the quote or should I call it an advice,
"Choose your friends, don't just allow them choose you."
The issue of who you relate with is so important that the Bible says, .... , yeah, I know you know the scripture.
"...evil communication corrupts good manners"

It took a while for me to consciously learn that friendship goes beyond the matching clothes, bags, shoes, hats and really, matching outfits in general. It's beyond just calling someone your 'bff', 'bmf' (nah, that doesn't exist) or 'real g'.
It's having someone who's going to be there.

Backstabbing is heartbreaking but having 'friends' who will only sing your praise is almost as bad. Your friends should be able to stop you in your tracks when you're going off. They should be able to tell you that music isn't for you when it isn't, you know, stuff like that.

It's a lot more easy ride, just hanging with your 'praise singers' than hanging with those who'll tell you the truth but it's also a dangerous ride.
Truth is we don't know everything, we don't see all the colours in the picture that's why it's important that the people around are willing to share with you, what exactly they see.

On the other side of the coin, if the people around you never like anything you do, hmmm! Maybe you should check both yourself and them.

Friendships are amazing but to get the whole package, they have to be REAL!!
Enjoy your weekend. xoxo


It's Kaydo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com