It's Not OVER!!

17:21

I do not dispute the fact that they hurt you,
That they made life hell for you.
I remember that they broke you,
Not just your spirit and soul but even your body too.

Hopes shattered, dreams disappeared.
Right before your eyes,
Everything that once went well,
Crumbled and now lay lifeless.

Thinking of quitting?
Wait a minute!
It's not over!!

You may have fallen from heights of glory.
And you don't look like where you've been.
And no, I don't mean that in a good way.
I mean like your story is all misery.
Still, it's not over.

You are royalty!
I know you may find it hard to believe.
At least at this very moment.
A while ago that may have brought you relief,
But right now it has no effect.

shhhhh!
Silence your fears and defeat
Mount up your stand one more time
If you want it, you would get it
If you want it, you would get it.

Just rely on Him who's greater,
He knows the very path for you.
Trust me, you would come out better.
Just don't give up.
It's not OVER!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com