Hills and Valleys - Tauren Wells

23:14

Hello there!
Random fact about me: I cry, a lot.

Over the last couple of days or should I rather say weeks, my heart has been heavy especially because of reports of two young people who have passed on.
I didn't exactly have personal relationships with either of them, in fact, I only got to know about one of them because of the news of his death but reading the flood of dedicated posts to them just got me really sad. Knowing that these were people who were loved, who had relationships, had goals and dreams..

So, as usual, I go on a search on YouTube to find something that'll calm my heart and I stumble on this song that has been on repeat. I hope that you love it as much as I do and that you find encouragement in it.

Hills and Valleys - Tauren Wells

I walked among the shadows
You wiped my tears away
And I found the pain of heartbreak
And I've seen the brighter days
And I've rest heaven from my tallest place
And I have held the blessings
God you give and take away

No matter what I have, your grace is enough
No matter where I am, I'm standing in your love..


Have an amazing week!!
"..today belongs to you"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com