shhh! Silence!

12:00

I was thinking of the 'perfect' introduction for this post and the only thing that kept popping in my head is 'will you keep quiet?' in mummy Patience's voice.

This post is kind of like the summary for a series of posts I did on my Instagram.
You're not following me, ah, don't be doing like that naw eh. Anyways, let me switch up my personalities and let's get down to this post.



Life is governed by principles. One of the important principles is timing. I mean, everyone knows, we've heard it over and over again, 'THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING".
There is a time to sow and a time to reap.
Time to sleep and a time to be awake and as much as I would love to sleep most of the time, it just doesn't work that way.
One other thing that there's timing for is when to talk. There's a time to speak and a time to be silent.

Everybody wants to be heard, we want to get attention but sometimes it's not about who shouts the loudest but who has taken the time to be calculative, it's about who has the wisdom to plan.

In our journey of life, it's necessary that when the time is right, we create an atmosphere of silence both on the outside and on the inside,
Silence gives you room to focus, to plan, to calculate, to strategize. Sometimes, people may take your silence for ignorance but no, when your silence has purpose, when your silence is strategic, it doesn't show ignorance, in fact, it shows wisdom.

It's not enough to go around just speaking words, it's also necessary to be silent sometimes,
Life is about balance and it can be easy to be on one side of the extreme but a conscious effort and discipline would help you be balanced.

Are you a talkative? Maybe it's time for you to create time to be quiet.
Are you overly quiet? Maybe it's time for you to open up your mouth and speak those things that are locked up in you.
In all, find a purpose for what you do and stick with it.

xx
p.s Are you subscribed to the blog yet? Join the mailing list, just check the top right hand area. 
..today belongs to you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com