A White Christmas

16:48

Merry Christmas!!!!!
I wish you could hear the excitement in my voice or the lack of it...
I hope you are enjoying your day and celebrating Jesus.




I was at a carol service yesterday and I liked the illustration the preacher gave. You know, it's on your birthday that you receive the most calls and texts and love from people in different forms. During Christmas, we celebrate Jesus' birth and it's about this time that everyone wants to show Him how much we love and appreciate Him.
How about we don't wait till Christmas, what if we choose to celebrate Him every day?
Think about it!


On this Christmas, I wish you love and joy in abundance.
Jolly Holidays!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com