EL-ROMANTIC

14:16

El-Romantic
    noun
    Hybrid of Hebrew and English
    'The romantic God'

This is the newest word I learnt from my Apostle who hosts the show 'Real time with RAI' and it's one that resonates with me on a deep level.


The love of God is one that I have a deep connect with. He always leaves me awestruck from His tender expression of love. 
From how He pursues after my heart to how He wants no superficial relationship, He's in for the real stuff.
The deep connect.
The talking to you late at night type.
The sending you messages everyday type.
The holding your hand through difficult times type.
The planning your future type.
The real stuff mehn! 

Seeing how much He's invested in this, I wonder why He cares to pull me to himself even when I keep walking away.
The truth is I've come to accept this love and everyday what I do is love Him back through His enabling power.

The thing about the love walk with God is that it very tangible and personal. When you no longer see Him as just the big guy up there or just any being, tree or wind, when you begin to look on Him in all His glory and see that He is indeed a person and that He's interested in you, your perspective towards life changes.
Thus as my eyes began to close, then my eyes began to open.
She closed her eyes and looked within and then saw the rainbows .
Where rainbows equal love, joy, peace..
They'd been residing within yet she never really accessed them.

Look within, reach up, the God who loves awaits.
-With Love
Kaydo💜

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com