Valentine's day -The art of love

17:37

Random fact about me: I am a sucker for love.

Hello love!!
Happy Valentine's Day.
Love, love, love. Love is everywhere. Feel it! Breathe it! Experience it!
Love is pretty much everywhere around you. Most of the time, you don't get too see the love around you because you're not exactly focused on that area.




In one of my poems, I write, 'Love is an art we learn..' I was thinking on this today and it made a lot more sense. There is the science of love and the art in it. The art of love is the cautious, mindful, clearly put together words and actions.
On this life's journey, we keep learning. Keep learning to love. 

With love,
KAYDO. 💜

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com