Growth

09:42

Growing, we do it everyday,
We're growing when we're sleeping
And even when we play
And as we grow a little older
We can do more things
Because I'm growing and so are you!

Did you read that or sing it out loud? If you didn't sing it then, I'm sorry, you didn't have a childhood. Haha! I'm just kidding.
This was one of the songs I learnt from Barney. I did watch quite a lot of Barney videos and shhh, don't tell anyone but I still watch them.

Growth, it's happening all around us, it's happening within us. It's occurring in areas that we see and in phases we do not see or recognize. It's happening physically, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and in lots of ways.
One of the things that I dreaded as a child was being a grown-up, I am this grown up (kinda) and I am still scared of growing up. 


Alessia Cara totally sums up my life in the song Seventeen. I do wish I could freeze time up and not grow any older but well, at the moment that is impossible.

This, however is going to be a series on growth. I'd be writing about how one can grow in diverse aspects of life. I did write about growing your mind here, so you can check it out.
Be sure to join me on this journey and let's grow together!


Let's connect on Facebook - Kaydo's Blog
'..today belongs to you' 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com