One step at a time

07:00

Just yesterday, I had just written a couple of articles. My week was planned and then I found myself thinking, 'what do I do next week?' What!! It was  just Sunday!!! Within, I felt the Holy Spirit nudge me and say me, 'trust me, one step at a time'


God will always keep His word. If He said it, He'll do it. We can get so caught up with trying to live and make sure that everything is in order that sometimes, we lose ourselves. Sometimes our eyes just get off Jesus and our minds are clouded by decisions that we forget whom and whose we are.

This week I just want us to remember that God is watching over us and even when we don't see the whole ladder, we can trust Him enough to take the first step with Him.

Matthew 6:28-30
"Why worry about clothes? Look how the wild flowers grow. They don't work hard to make their clothes. But I tell you that Solomon with all his wealth wasn't as well clothed as one of them. God gives such beauty to everything that grows in the fields, even though it is here today and thrown into a fire tomorrow. He will surely do even more for you! Why do you have such little faith?" 
 
Have a blessed week!

It's Kaydo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com