Hey you! Don't give up!!

09:49

At this moment, I finally feel like I'm doing something with my life. It's not like I've arrived at my desired future, it's just that I am now walking on the path that leads to my future. I am one person that loves being an inspiration at every given opportunity. I just love to help people get better and be better and for quite a while, I've been actively working at it. Truth is, it did not always feel like I was doing anything. Most of the time, I kinda felt like all I was inspiring was the wind! There were times when I almost let go but I convinced myself not to. Looking back from now, I'm glad I didn't because I can see the fruits resulting from my commitment and dedication.
I just want to talk to someone who has a  dream on their inside, someone who has a set goal that they want to achieve. I just want to talk to someone who has a picture of their desired future in their imagination. I just want to say, no matter what picture the now seems to be presenting, no matter how far fetched your future looks like, don't give up on your dreams, don't give up on you! Believe in you even when nobody else does. Be your biggest supporter!


The fact that you could dream it means that there's a part of you that finds it achievable, there's a part of you that thinks you can make it. Hold on to that part of you so that on days when it seems like there's no need to continue chasing your dreams, you draw strength from within you.
Let me tell you, by the way, its not going to be all smooth and cozy. There are days when you'll just want to give up and let go but don't! Don't give up on yourself. There's so much that you can be, there's so much that you can achieve but you'll never achieve anything if you give up.
It's not like I've arrived though but on my way here, there where times when it just didn't seem like there was any reason to continue, when it just seemed like starting was a mistake and seemed much more like, continuing would be a bigger mistake. I could have just succumbed to the pressure from within but what I did was, remind myself why I started off in the first place. I actually have posters on the wall of my room that remind me who I am and why I do what I do. These things just help keep me focused, they help keep me motivated to do more. You have to keep reminding yourself why you started. You have to continually fuel your passion. This is because the society will give more than enough reasons to quit, it will give more than enough points to prove that you are not good enough, it would want to convince you that your goals are just an illusion. That's why like I mentioned earlier, you must decide to draw strength from within you. You strength shouldn't be tied to what you see with your physical eyes because it may be that what the eyes of your mind see is different.
Finally in the words of one of my favourite singers, Sinach, "You ca be anything you want to be, you can achieve all your dreams if you only believe!" Just believe in you and hold on to your future! Don't allow anybody steal it from you. Don't tell me that you've nothing to work with in order to achieve your goals because you've got today! Take it, harness it, invest in it and create your desired future.
I believe in you!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com