Saying yes

15:00

Hello friend,

I have been procrastinating this for so long but I am happy that I am finally back here.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I think it would be more appropriate to say 'happy 2020' seeing that the year isn't so new anymore. I was going to start off early on especially since we were on a roll in December. I was going to share some of the things I do and am doing to achieve my spiritual goals for the year. I think I'll still share them with you because we still have goals to achieve.


I finally cleared out one of my mailboxes and after deleting over 12 thousand emails I noticed that I say yes a lot. I say yes to things that I don't really need. My mind keeps getting clogged and my shoulders feel heavy because I keep saying yes to things that I don't need, and to things that don't exactly need me.
I cannot allow everyone and everything into my space. I can't just give everyone my attention so here's what I am choosing to do. To say yes mindfully, to think through my decisions carefully, to be quick to turn off channels that keep taking my peace.

This year, I've said yes a lot, to God. It has been a beautiful ride. Maybe one day I'll write some of my stories and share some of the things that brought me joy especially since I said yes to God.

I'm looking forward to sharing my heart, my life and the love of God with you this year.

Your Sister,
Kaydo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com