Dear Lover

11:10


Hey babe, 
*chuckles*
I'm shy...

I've pondered long and hard on how to best describe you.
Words slip out of my grasp.
Like water, like you.
I can't hold you, you're too far, but I see you, I can smell you.
Your heartbeat is a chime awakening me to the newness of the day.

I scribbled words to describe you.
You're beautiful. Who said 'beautiful' is feminine?
When your eyes blink, they spark up torrents of emotions within me. I never knew I could feel these.

You hate the sound of your voice, I think it's perfect.
You see this flaw and that one, I think you're perfect.
Every part of you, perfect.

No, I'm not blind to see the things call imperfections, still, I see you a work of art.

If I never find the perfect words to describe you, may the smile on my face that erupts when you text me, may the shiver in my spine that begins when you speak, may they be a testimony of my love, our love.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com