Dear Diary

10:30

It's exactly 14 days till classes begin. I AM NOT READY!! I am also doing a mental recap of my break, trying to figure the wins and losses.

I had just one goal for the summer; be healthy! I wanted to take care of my spiritual, emotional and physical being. I had had quite an 'interesting' year so far, so I was ready to take a break from it all.



Everything was going quite well, I mean, I was eating food. 😖😖 Yes, I know exactly how that sounds but during the semester you'll catch me eating either bread or spaghetti (special shout-out to those of you who eat healthy 🙌🙌)
I was working out, don't ask me what for, we'll fight. I was sleeping weeeell!

I had fixed myself into a routine, regular Bible study and prayer and writing and practicando mi español.

Everything was fine until...
Slowly I slipped out, everything was messed up, and as much as I was praying, I wasn't really in it, in it, if you feel me.

I'm a bit jumpy because another semester is about to begin and 5th year is no 4th year. I'm a bit worried because I feel like I'll fall off track completely and just go through the motions and not be intentional about the things that I do.

Still, with all my raging thoughts, I feel God nudging me to relax in His peace, to walk in step with Him, to grow, to be better, to trust Him..

How are you doing?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com